Agendas and Minutes
January 25, 2014, 10:00 AM
Henny Penny Restaurant
697 S. Orchard St (corner of Gobbi)
Ukiah, CA 95482
10:00 AM Welcome
Pledge of Allegiance
10:05 Secretary’s Report Grace
Minutes of November 16, 2013 Meeting
10:10 Elect New Secretary Anderson
10:20 Administer Oath of Office to Secretary and Russ Kinsey.
10:25 Treasurer Report Grace
10:30 Old Business:
1. Central Committee/Subcommittee Appointments
2. Mendocino County Board and Commission Vacancies
3. Meeting Speakers Suggestions
4. 2014 Work Plan (See below)
5. Telephone report
6. Public Relations/Web Page Report Carter/Hayman
7. Bylaws Committee Report Grace/Liberty
8. Jan 22 Regional Training Workshop Attendees
10:45 New Business:
1. CRP Spring Convention, March 14-16, Hyatt Regency, Burlingame.
2. CRP Delegates and Proxy rules
3. 2014 Work Plan
a. June (candidates) and November (initiatives) Elections
b. Headquarters: locations, staffing?
11:20 For the Good of the Order
11:25 Next Meeting: February 15, 2013, 10:00 AM
1700 S. Main Street
Willits, CA 95490
November 16th 2013
Present: Chair Stan Anderson, Carol Crosby Vice Chair, BBGrace, Treasurer, Dennis Liberty, Mark Cerri, Mike Carter, Evelyn Hayman, Ken Faust, and guests: Russell Kinsey, Ellisa Wadliegh, CRP NW District Vice Chair, Matt Heath candidate for for 2nd Assembly race and Bette Anderson.
Call to Order: Chair Anderson called the meeting to order 10:00 AM at the Lumberjacks Restaurant 1700 S. Main Street, Willits and led the salute to the flag. He introduced the guests and requested, Matt Heath speak before business and committee reports.
Guest Speaker: Matt Heath of North Sonoma introduced himself and announced he will be seeking election to 2nd District Assembly. Following his presentation he took numerous questions from the committee members
Elisa Wadleigh invited us to attend an all day regional training workshop 18 January at Christian Family Fellowship, by Concerned Coastal Conservative Voters; $35.00 includes dinner.
Secretary’s Report: Submitted by Anderson/GRACE: Accepted
Treasurer’s Report: Submitted by GRACE
1. No bills received/ no bills paid
2. Savings $25.00
3. General Fund $49.36
4. Federal Account: $264.82
5. BBGRACE owes Fifty-One Cents to General Account.
1. Mendocino County Board and Commission Vacancies: Carol Crosby seeking place on Women’s Representation. Mike Carter looking into transportation committee appointment and reported that the Laytonville committee will meet (after 8 month hiatus).
2. Telephone: No report
3. WebPages: Public Relations Mike Carter will take lead
4. Bylaws Committee: Chair will determine meeting place for December. This was followed by a discussion with NWVP Wadleigh weighing in on State election law changes and affect on By-Laws
Following some discussion a motion and was made and passed to cancel the December meeting and schedule the January meeting for 10:00 AM Saturday, January 25, 2014 at the Henny Penny Restaurant in Ukiah. The meeting date was changed to the fourth Saturday to allow committee members to attend the Regional Training Workshop in Santa Rosa on January 18, 2014.
As a final piece of business, the Central Committee voted to appoint Russell Kinsey to a vacant seat on the committee from the 2nd Supervisorial District. He will be administered the oath of office at the next meeting.
Adjourn: Meeting adjourned 11:40 AM